Technical Sales Engineer (SEA)
Chemical Engineering background preferred
Technical Sales and Service role - Refining, Petrochemical & Process markets
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in clean combustion technologies and are experts in combustion engineering, emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. They offer global parts and service support and technical expertise to keep their customers systems operating at maximum capacity and efficiency and to address any problems that may occur.
Our client provides innovative engineering solutions to destroy various hazardous industrial waste for a variety of industries including:
- Hydrocarbon and chemical processing
- Oil and gas exploration / production
- Marine and offshore
- Power and utilities
- Food processing
- Pulp and paper
- Waste management
- General manufacturing and industrial
The objective of the Technical Sales Engineer (SEA) is to pursue sustainable and profitable growth with end users in the refining, petrochemical & process markets across SEA by promoting the company's engineering solutions (Combustion Equipment, Replacement and Aftermarket Parts).
- Within your territory and assigned accounts, identifying key decision-makers and build long-term relationships
- Provide a high level of customer service that exceeds the customers' expectations in relation to maintenance/operational/process engineering practices
- Obtain scheduled updates for Plant Turnarounds and complete timely pre-turnaround inspections and reporting
- Focus efforts on under-performing plants across SEA
- Effectively plan schedule and travel arrangements so that extra days are spent at the plant site to effectively manage aftermarket support and service
- Engineer innovative ways to grow the parts business within your plants
- Coordinate and conduct Burner, Flare and Combustion Surveys
- Promoting safe practices through customer education
- Identify / document competitor success and failures of installed equipment
- Obtain customer testimonials for new products / equipment
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates with minimum 3 years of technical sales and / or service experience and some knowledge of clean combustion technologies such as:
- low-emissions burner systems
- gas recovery systems
- ignition systems
- onshore and offshore flares
- thermal oxidizers
- vapour control systems
Ideally you will have a Chemical Engineering qualification and degree level preferred.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a successful business that is at the forefront of engineering technology that enables their customers to increase output and improve efficiency while preserving the environment.
This is a business that understands that continuous innovation is a vital part of their on-going success. They invest heavily in facilities - their R&D facilities have the most advanced testing facilities in the industry - allowing them to push innovation, gain expertise and measure performance in a near full-scale industrial setting and under real-world conditions.