- Global Environment
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing tech company in the region.
- Deeply understand hiring needs; partner closely with hiring managers and stakeholders to develop sourcing and hiring strategies.
- Successfully fulfil the business team's recruiting needs.
- Identify, attract and close candidates that aligned with hiring plans in creative, marketing, design and other business-related roles.
- Develop efficient hiring processes and ensure high-touch candidate experience to continuously deliver high-quality candidates and meet hiring goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related major
- At least 3 years in-house HR experience, or with a strong understanding of end-to-end recruitment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- Track record of achieving hiring goals.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate can expect a fun working environment with a rewarding compensation package.