- Opportunity to join the leading tech MNC
- Facebook Reality Lab - Oculus, Spark AR, Portal and Facebook
About Our Client
Our client is Facebook! Other than its Social Media fame they are also the leader in VR and AI world.The goal of this team is to create and ship new, category-defining consumer hardware and software products that are immersive, social, and define their consumer's daily experiences. The Company hires experts who build and drive innovation in Hardware, Software, Product, Sales, Operations, and conduct original research in the Facebook Reality Labs (FRL).
As a member of the Specialized Technology Recruiting Team to support FRL, you'll work with hiring managers and Sourcers to develop creative strategies to find the best talent globally. We conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. They are passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience from the initial reach out and first conversation a candidate has with us which more often than not starts with a member of the recruiting team.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams).
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in application you will need to have:
- Minimum of 8+ years full-cycle recruiting experience while 4+ years are technical recruiting experience.
- Experience working in the consumer electronics industry with a highly competitive environment.
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates.
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience.
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and influencing and driving towards results.
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently.
What's on Offer
Attractive compensation package for the right candidates.