Technical Project & Presales Manager (Security Products)
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a niche technology products firms with a strong presence in Europe and growing their operations rapidly in Asia. As a part of this expansion and growth in Asia, they are looking to hire an experienced security products presales specialist to oversee the project implementation.
As a Technical Presales Specialist & Project Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Providing technical direction to customers while being the interface between the business and them in addition to being responsible for all pre-sales, delivery and post-sales technical activities.
- Defining and configuring solutions based on customer requirements
- Performing on-site installations at customer site and follow-up until activities completion.
- Maintaining strong customer relationships while supporting them on their needs
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have 6 - 10 years experience. You will have a solid Information Technology background, with a wide knowledge of software, operating systems (Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS), hardware, networking and security.
You will have experience and ability to operate autonomously within complex and interconnected networking environments preferably within regional exposure.
You will have a degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
What's on Offer
- Regional role
- Rapid career growth
- Attractive salary package