- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company that powers payments for the world's fastest-growing businesses. They have a strong pool of clients and are expanding their team to support their projects.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting existing partners that are already integrated to the platform with their daily challenges and expansion plans
- Driving the integration of new partners into our platform providing technical support and configuration for them to access our services
- Leading our technical integration into new partner services
- Provide solutions and contribute to proof of concepts outside of the box for some special projects
- Drive improvements for internal monitoring, reporting and operational tools and processes
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6 years of experience as Technical Project Manager and should have experience in client facing role. Experience with Integration teams - in charge of integrating with partners (From pre-sales, work with Tech team, After Sales support)Worked and understands APIs, B2B , softwares, tech/fin tech .
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.