Technical Project Manager (Java)
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organisation within the software industry servicing the energy industry. With continuous growth and expansion plans within the region, they are looking to bring on board a senior individual as their Technical Lead (Java).
As a Technical Project Manager (Java) you will be reporting to the Director and will be responsible for the following:
- Implementing and supporting projects internally to meet the business requirements.
- Working with teams on full stack software architect design to implement solutions.
- Maintaining the skill level of the whole engineering organisation
- Contributing to the overall quality of the organisation and the development of all applications
- Ensuring high performance on a variety of platforms
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology with 6 years of experience in managing Java based projects. You will have experience in full stack architecture (Spring, SQL, AngularJS,JQuery, CSS). You will also have understanding on cloud based development like AWS.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment