Technical Project Manager (Java)
Great Working Environment
Exposure to latest technology
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Fortune 500 Company that offers a wide range of products and services to a multi-level of industries and sectors. Due to their rapid expansion in Asia, they are now looking for a Technical Project Manager (Java) to support the growing business needs.
As a Technical Project Manager (Java), you will be responsible for the following:
- Implementing and supporting projects internally to meet the business requirements.
- Working with the business units on supporting products on Java and XML technology.
- Working with teams on full stack software architect design to implement solutions.
- Supporting web based projects and application servers.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology with strong experience in managing Java based projects. You will have experience in full stack architecture (Spring, SQL, Angular JS, JQuery, CSS). You will also have understanding on cloud based development like AWS.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Permanent Opportunity
- Exposure to new Technology