Technical Program Manager ( B2B / B2C Software Applications )
Opportunity to lead high impact technical projects
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading B2C solutions organisation. They are currently looking for a Technical Program Manager, where you will get the opportunity to collaborate with cross functional teams to develop high impact and innovative Technology solutions.
As the Technical Program Manager, you are responsible for:
- Ensuring that project deliverables, schedules, product dependencies and risks are communicated to all relevant stakeholders
- Collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to manage timely deliveries of technical projects
- Gathering and providing feedback from the Department heads to the Product and Product Engineering teams
- Championing the adoption of Agile scrum framework and empowering cross-functional teams to successfully adopt the Agile methodology
- Understanding the design and coding integration between cross functional teams and offering advises if implementations/integration are unsuccessful
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelors' Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with an overall working experience of 10 - 15 years, backed by at least 5 years of experience in Program Management of B2B / B2C Software applications. You will also have a strong technical background & knowledge to understand design and coding integration when working with cross functional teams.
You will have a strong track record of developing software applications in Java / Node.js / Golang / Ruby languages, coupled with experience in working in Internet Companies. You will also have experience managing the full SDLC within an agile environment, coupled with strong understanding in Agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic & hyper-growth organization