Technical Product Manager (Network)
Career progression opportunities
Well known brand name
About Our Client
Our client is an Industry leading MNC with a strong presence in Singapore, They are looking to hire a Technical Product Manager (Network).
As a Technical Product Manager (Networks) you will be responsible for the following:
* Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
* Defining of 4G/5G software service provider end user product requirements and use cases
* Working with engineers on solution designs and assisting them on technical matters.
* Collaborating with 5G/4G application teams to define technical requirements that span across products and organizations.
* Managing the documentation of the processes, policies, pricing, product features and offerings
* Creating product roadmap along with product lead and business sponsor and ensuring alignment to the rest of the organization
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a Minimum of 5 years of related experience working in a Technical sales role with a strong working knowledge of telecommunication systems and networks including 4G, and emerging 5G standards and network architectures.
You will have proven Experience defining software product requirements for engineering teams and of technical project bidding
What's on Offer
- Excellent job opportunity and professional development
- Great working environment