- Provide Global Technical Services & Support
- Knowledge in Above Ground Storage Tanks
About Our Client
Global firm with over 4 billion revenue is recruiting for a Technical Manager to support their customers globally.
The Technical Manager will be providing downstream technical services such as storage & instrumentation calibration services for storage terminals/tanks, hydrocarbon refinery, fuel storage and distribution. The Technical Manager will be technically sound with strong commercial acumen as part of the job scope includes generation of new proposals and revenue for the group. Job responsibilities include ensuring high quality service delivery to the customers in all regions and identifying areas of improvement for training & competency for the existing employees to work towards a higher level of customer satisfaction and stronger track record in the industry.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline or relevant technical discipline
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a storage terminal management or similar technical services role
- Well versed in API 653, 510 or similar certifications
What's on Offer
Our client prides itself on its core values, which emphasises respect for individuality while driving continual innovation, fostering an environment that is highly rewarding to work in.