- New setup and Pioneer Team in Singapore
- Competitive Offer
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top game developers in the world; it's rated as one of the fastest growing game company in the era and with a wide range of star products in the market.
Being in the market for over 10 years with over 3000 employees, they've been known and famous for having a great company culture and encouraging working environment and very progressive team.
With an ambitious company plan to expand globally, they are now setting up their office in Singapore as their international headquarter - Singapore will sure be one of the most strategic location and office for them; hence this Technical Manager/Tech Lead role will also be given great ownership and room to build his/her dream team!
This is a Technical Manager/Tech Lead role for the software engineering team; this will be the top 1 person for technical division in Singapore international headquarter division with huge responsibilities:
1. In charge of setting up technical team's target, roadmap, key measurables and OKRs
2. In charge of recruitment and building up the best team in Singapore for company's international expansion while maintaining a great encouraging working culture
3. In charge of core functional development in Singapore including but not limited to payment, accounts, platform services etc.
4. In charge of gaming SDK and toolkit development and maintenance
5. Building Singapore's technical team into a fully independant and functional team in the future for overseas business sectors
The Successful Applicant
- We are looking for top talents with strong Technical Manager background and experience; we would like to recruit for Tech Lead with strong people leading/team building experience from 0-1;
- You should also come from internet/product/gaming industry background with strong technical foundations and hands-on experience in both frontend and backend development;
- You should be strong and capable in any language from Java/Golang/Python/C++/Node.js etc;
- You should come with deep knowledge and experience in distributed systems and micro-services architecture
- You should also have over and min. 3 years of experience in Go/Golang in order to lead effectively an internet product development team;
- Other requirements includes strong databaseMySQL/Sql/mongoDB/Redis/Mecached knowledge, HTTP, security, message que, cache etc.
- Most importantly, you should bring great Passion in tech and tech lead responsibilities!
What's on Offer
We offer mainly 3 great benefits for this role:
- Fast career progression into a No.1 Person in Technical lead person in Singapore international headquarter office
- Highly competitive remuneration and few months of fixed/guaranteed bonus, except for variable bonus
- very open and encouraging team culture