Technical Engineer, Connected Car, Thailand
Newly created role
Cutting age technology
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the automotive manufacturer sector they have a prominent presence in Asia Pacific region. As a result of continuous interest to invest in Asia, we are looking for a Manager Quality & Customer Satisfaction to manage & improve product qualities and customer satisfaction.
This newly created role is based in Bangkok, Thailand. The Test & Technical Engineer (Connected Car) will be entrusted to support the development of a completely new division of novel technology- Connected cars within a leading global organization.
Your primary responsibilities includes:
- Development of wireless communication（Wi-Fi、carrier telecommunications、BT) and its related part
- Development of application for smartphone usage
- Development of data telecommunication unit in vehicle and application for them
The Successful Applicant
- Electronic intelligence, software knowledge and development experience in latest telecommunication standard（5G、WiFi、BT、3GPP、 GSMA、 W3C、USB）
- Embedded software experience alongside prior exposure to telecommunication devices development and large-scale system parts.
- The vehicle-mounted device communication equipment (On-board communication equipment)
- Experience in electric / electronics circuit work within the automotive industry
- Preferably a Thai national with an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
What's on Offer
Our client is looking for a results-driven leader with high integrity and professionalism. The successful candidate will be entrusted to spearhead the development of a completely new division within a leading global organization and grow it to become his or her success story.