- Be part of a successful business
- One of the largest public listed firms globally
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top 30 companies listed on Fortune 500 and they are in the Healthcare Technology space. Currently, they have over 346 million users registered for the product.
- Formulate the technical content of the company strategy to ensure that it is consistent with the company's business goals
- Explore new technologies that can improve the competitiveness of the company's products, put forward opinions and implement them
- Cooperate with the global technical team to ensure the data engineering and data security protection are implemented according to the local requirements.
- Provide support and technical advice for the technical and engineering resources required by the product team regarding website development etc.
- Oversee the development of innovative technical work plans to ensure that activities will deliver the intended impact outcomes on time and on budget.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 13 years of work experience and over 5 years of senior technical management experience, proficient in java language
- Proficient in the overall realization process of Internet products, with excellent business abstraction ability, architecture analysis ability, logical thinking ability and inter-departmental communication ability
- Possess productization and commercialization-oriented thinking, have a good understanding and sensitivity to the market and business, and can provide decision-making suggestions for the company's product technology development
- Understand budget management and business planning, be familiar with medical-related businesses, and understand the direction of the industry
What's on Offer
Our client offers a fantastic opportunity to be in an autonomous role that provides excellent benefits which includes competitive base salary, performance bonus as well as personal & career development.