Technical Business Analyst
One of the largest leaders in Fintech industry
About Our Client
Our Client is a fast-growing Fintech firm working exclusively with Finastra. We support clients to transform and win with digital innovation, from third party application development through to onsite implementation and support of Finastra platforms.
- Requirements analysis and effort estimations.
- Writing detailed business requirements (user stories) and functional solutions
- Knowledge transfer to customer and internal stakeholders.
- Business support to delivery teams throughout the entire software implementation process and after.
- Focal point for customers and internal teams\services.
- Provide accurate and consistent statuses and reporting on different levels.
- Involvement in the projects, throughout the development and implementation lifecycle, to ensure the actual implementation meets the requirements.
- Writing internal 'How-to' guides, training materials, and end-user documentation.
- Accurate, on-time, and high quality requirements analysis and supporting documentation.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant academic background.
- Proven experience in requirement analysis and solution design.
- Experience in writing Functional Design Specifications and Technical Design Specifications.
- Deep knowledge of software delivery and implementation procedures and relevant methodologies, highly preferred.
- Good communication and client management skills.
- Good technical writing skills.
What's on Offer
- Great benefit with long term career opportunity
- Fast paced working environment can enhance your exposure
- Join and be a team member of fast growing team