Excellent opporunity with a leading reinsurance firm
2 years contract
About Our Client
The client is a leading reinsurance firm, headquartered in Singapore, focusing on various business lines. They have a global presence across 10 countries.
- Perform facultative technical accounting duties - booking and ensuring of accuracy of premium closings and technical bookings and timely quarterly and yearly closing.
- Treaty technical accounting - checking, booking and monitoring of receipts of statements of accounts, premium adjustments, profit commissions statement, Sliding Scale Commission Statement.
- Monitoring of cash call refunds and premium reservices releases.
- Responsible for the booking of outstanding loss figures in treaty statement of accounts.
- Assist in the filing and documentation of relevant technical accounting documents.
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of relevant re/insurance technical accounting experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Strong accounting fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to adapt to changes and highly motivated
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with relevant technical accounting experience within the re/insurance industry. There is great exposure with various portfolio of business lines within this 2 years contract.