Technical Accountant - Tier 1 reinsurance firm
Excellent opportunity to join a Tier 1 reinsurance firm
6 months extendable contract
About Our Client
The client is a tier 1 reinsurance firm, ranked within the top 5 globally. With a rich history of 50 years, my client has a global presence of more than 30 countries.
- Responsible for the claims portfolio and handles all related reinsurance accounting including credit control activities
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders and perform necessary follow-ups to ensure all reinsurance accounting and claim matters are drawn to a close.
- Assist in quarter closing checks which include ageing, outstanding statement of accounts and etc.
- Perform reconciliation of suspense accounts.
- Identify and record incoming receipts, outgoing payment, monitor open balances and manage creditors/debtors position
- Archiving of relevant reinsurance accounting documents in system
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years of experience within General Insurance or Reinsurance industry
- Degree in Accounting
- Strong accounting knowledge within the industry for eg reconciliations and settlements
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
- They are looking for 3 headcounts so suitable candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity with a tier 1 reinsurance firm! Suitable for junior candidates who are looking to step up to a bigger platform and are interested in the reinsurance industry.