- Career progression opportunities
- Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is a global e-commerce organisation. The primary role of the Technical Account Manager (Cloud) is to understand the customer's relevant business challenges while functioning as a trusted advisor for "best practices" and drive further adoption of cloud solutions in assigned accounts.
As a Technical Account Manager (Cloud) you will be responsible for the following:
- Focusing on increasing customer satisfaction, reducing support costs, and providing awareness needed around product improvements.
- Acting as a customer advocate, provide proactive services to improve health and stability of customer's on-cloud IT operational health in assigned accounts, as part of our client's cloud enterprise support plan.
- Understanding of the products, and technologies involved, to help assigned accounts avoid issues, mitigate risks, and manage changes and incidents.
- Bringing to the customer is successful operation, and hence realisation of value of our client's cloud products.
- Being the point-of-contact for after sales delivery of proactive services, best practice advice and guidance, and being the customer's technical advocate.
The Successful Applicant
- As a successful candidate, you will have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent with at least 5 years' experience working in complex enterprise IT environments in consulting, support, account management roles. You will be able to demonstrate ability and experience in customer-facing positions as a technology consultant.
- You will be experienced with proven customer-facing, and relationship management skills.
What's on Offer
- Organisation with Strong Business Growth
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to work with a well recognised organisation