- Regional GM/Commercial Head Role
- Rare Opportunity to join a Unicorn Startup
About Our Client
The Company recently had another round of funding to support their fast growing business, its a SaaS unicorn aiming to create the OMO (online-merge-offline) classroom/meeting-room of next generation and bring education equality to the public.
The Company was founded only few years ago with the mission of driving education sector forward with technology. The company empowers traditional education institutions by providing a comprehensive operating infrastructure they need to facilitate teaching and manage organisation online and offline.
Key roles and responsibilities:
* Grow The Company's business through partnerships in Asia and help ignite the overall region in terms of revenue growth
* Build out an impressive pipeline of high impact opportunities
* Bring your leadership skills with deep experience in negotiating complex deals, as well as your operational and management experience.
* Lead projects across multiple teams within the organisation (marketing, product, finance, legal), to pitch, develop and manage some of our most critical strategic partnerships
* Leverage your deep network of contacts of key decision makers, in addition to your broad experience in different partnership deal models to close high value partnerships
* Utilise your strong senior level presence with commendable negotiation and influencing skills
* Highly comfortable engaging with senior level executives on strategy and execution
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of relevant business development experience in the region
- Experienced in building, developing, leading, and mentoring a team of strategic partnerships professionals
- Strong professional networks in Asia
- Track record of developing a go to market plan and execution with strategic partners
- Distinctive problem-solving and data-driven analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgement
- Have the result driven and Get-it-done mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, getting into the data and analyses themselves, building complex deal models, and doing what it takes to get the job done - while also thinking and acting at a strategic level
- A positive team-player and supporter with strong organisational and time management skills when seeking and closing large deals
- Proven track record of closing deals within the region
- Ability to work in a fast-growing and dynamic environment
- Ability to travel (post-Covid of course)
- Strong academic background, with an undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution in finance or businessisrequired.
What's on Offer
Very attractive compensation package for the right candidate.