Tech Innovation Manager | Digital Practice | Consulting Firm
Global Management Consulting Firm
High visibility role focusing on driving new engines of growth
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider of world-class operations management consulting services to help organizations transform and optimize their processes, technologies and capabilities. They are recognized as a world leader in operations risk management and operations excellence to wide range of industries including Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Metals & Mining, Utilities and Manufacturing.
This role will be based in Singapore, you will be a key member in collaborating across regions to drive new business for our new tech marketplace portfolio, as well as manage the next stage of my client's marketplace platform upgrades.
You should be comfortable working in a hybrid consulting-startup environment where your job cuts across managing teams and senior stakeholders, as well as clients. It will not be uncommon to find yourself having to roll up your sleeves to do ground work - as with most startup environments.
Specifically, you are expected to play a leadership role in these 2 areas: Tech Platform Development and New Business Development and Project Support (drive new business related to innovation and technology related to industrial health and safety.).
The Successful Applicant
- 7-9 years of experience in a project leadership role for a consulting and / or tech-startup environment (Digital Practice)
- Possess strong consulting skills including problem solving, analytical capabilities, ability to generate hypotheses and structure storylines based on little or ambiguous data
- Understanding of entrepreneurship and new product development (start-up experience a plus)
- Familiarity with common innovation concepts and methodologies (e.g. MVP, lean innovation, stage-gate new product development approach, etc.) is an asset
- Demonstrated track record of successfully understanding the business requirements and designing realistic and effective solutions
- Degree in Business, Economics, or other Social Science program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in communicating complex ideas effectively to leaders and stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
What's on Offer
You will enjoy working in an empowered role with focus on innovation strategy within a newly set up team with focus on tech and innovation portfolio development, spanning across platform development, strategy, tech transformation and agile.