Team Lead - Regional Service Desk
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational professional service provider and consulting firm with a strong presence in APAC with Singapore being their regional headquarters. They are setting up they regional shared service centre for Technology operations in Singapore and are looking experienced Service Desk professional to lead the regional service desk analyst team.
As the Team Lead for the Regional Service Desk, you will be managing a team of 10 service desk analysts while reporting into the Global Service Desk Lead. You will be responsible for :
- Managing the Service Desk activities and organising their day to day activity and priorities
- Liaising with Senior stakeholders during major incidents while ensuring effective and relevant communication to end users and IT teams
- Measuring effectiveness of Service Desk through goals/KPI's, surveys and feedback mechanisms
- Acting as an escalation point for all business impacting issues while contributing to determining the root cause of issues.
- Administering Solutions repository within ticketing tool while ensuring accurate and quality solutions are available to team members
- Advising management on situations that may require additional customer support while supporting any new projects.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 2 years experience in managing service desk teams. You will have a degree in Information Technology or related fields.
You will be Customer focused and committed to improving all aspects of the customer experience. You will have excellent communication skills to build and drive positive working relationships both within the Service Desk team and at all levels of the business
ITIL Foundation Certification (preferred)
You will have a broad level of skills across PC hardware and software systems including:- Windows 2000/XP, Active Directory, Windows Terminal Services, Citrix Metaframe, Microsoft Office 2007/2010, Thin Client Terminals, Database Systems, Exchange
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Regional exposure
- Permanent role