Team Lead-Order fulfillment
Top Multinational Organization
Exciting Career Opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is a market leading prominent European MNC in the Chemicals Manufacturing industry, with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally; as part of this commitment they are looking for an experienced Team Lead-Order Fulfillment to contribute in this area.
Reporting to the department head, you will be responsible to facilitate customer services and support the markets, as well as manage selected key accounts orders. This is a strategic core position but you also have to attend to the daily operational activities. This is an Individual Contributor role.
Your responsibilities include:
- Review forecast and collaborate with Sales and Supply Chain to maximize revenue.
- Lead in driving customer order issues to resolutions.
- Investigate and resolve day-to-day escalations related to customer orders.
- Drive business reviews and feedback sessions with Sales and customers.
- Review complex customer order process to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Prepare and analyze data, draw conclusions and decide on implementation of solutions for improving customer service team and processes to achieve quality and efficiency.
- Work in close collaboration with supply chain, sales and other departments to ensure service level to customers.
- Contribute to and implement customer care strategy aligned with the operations roadmap.
- Propose & drive processes & organization optimization for more efficiency and reduced cost.
- Update and maintain ISO documentation where necessary.
- Properly identify the right communication method based on the sense of urgency and issue.
- Knows how to diffuse a difficult situation and get resolution with the customers & employees.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Chemical/FMCG Industry. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.