Team Lead Finance Controller
Excellent career growth in marketplace
Competitive compensation package
About Our Client
We work hard, we drive value and we have fun!
Our client is one of THE WORLD'S GLOBAL LEADER DISTILLER MULTINATIONAL COMPANY and currently operating in all around the world since 1997. Dynamic environment and ambitious goal to extend their growth to another level. They are looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned FINANCE CONTROLLER to take in charge their China Market Region from Shared Service in Philippines.
- Financial Controller reports directly to the General Manager.
- Supports closely and is the single point of contact of the country director in respect of financial controls.
- For the geographical area it represents it is the liaison between the country director and the different functions, in general, finance & external stakeholders such as auditors and tax authorities.
- Responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness and financial relevance of the in-country statutory and management information.
- Setting the strategy for effective and efficient delivery of the financial controls agenda for the individual countries, continuously raising the bar.
- Analysis and reporting of all financial reports, seeking and passing judgment in coordination with the countries where necessary.
- Deliver successful internal & external audits.
- Ensure Financial Controlling / RTR processes are SOX/CARM compliant.
- Continuously monitors and improves the control environment; proposes actions in order to eliminate or prevent risks and to deliver opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for scope expansion - create possibilities.
- Develop higher level understanding of the importance and the role of financial analysis and its impact at tactical and to a certain extent at strategic level.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified accountant with minimum of 10+ years working and management experience in a multinational corporate environment, with exposure to some of the following areas:
- Mandarin speaker is a MUST
- Financial and Management Accounting, Controlling & Reporting processes
- Accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP, etc..) / Statutory knowledge, experience
- Experience on people management / management of big team
- Internal / external audit experience and/or SOX
- Experience with Shared services process activities
- Process improvement
- Project/change management
- Business experience and understanding
- Risk assessment
- Proven strong stakeholder and expectations management skills
- Ability to work to meet priorities and manage tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, customer focused attitude
What's on Offer
- A Fun, active, vibrant environment
- Excellent career growth in marketplace
- Competitive compensation package