- Globally Known Large Long-Term Asset Management Company
- Asia role: Tax Manager covering Asia offices
About Our Client
Company is a globally known large scale capital asset management company with over 100 years presence globally, operating in over 30 countries in the world. Company is well versed in long-term, high quality Real Estate, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure etc investments. The company has an established portfolio of successful investments in iconic properties and landmarks around the world - including Shanghai's iconic spots. The company maintains a corporate culture of cross team collaboration, openness and honesty, stability and well-being - suitable for career driven individuals who are open to challenges.
* Direct & Indirect Tax compliance and external tax reporting in Asia (Singapore tax and MAS filings).
* Prepare and review tax provision packages, such as deferred taxes, tax accounting and tax disclosures for company entities across Asia.
* Positioned in Asia's Tax HQ, you are to liaise with tax team globally on reporting and compliance.
* Monitor transfer pricing policies, determine tax efficient capital and holding structure.
* Assist in review tax treaty benefits & withholding tax requirements.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 5 years of working experience in tax management, can be from Big 4 or other Financial Services companies.
* MUST HAVE SINGAPORE TAX & MAS REGULATIONS EXPERIENCE.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and other related.
* Great communication skills required.
What's on Offer
* For this role, there will be opportunity to be involved in investment deals decisions as well.
* Large corporate brand globally and in China.
* Stable and friendly culture across global and local team, strong retention plan.
* Good Package & Benefits