Talent Management Manager
Top-notch SGX-listed firm
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading players within their industry and has seen continued expansion and market coverage over the past couple of years. They are looking to further expand across Asia and have planned a strong pipeline of projects to help propel their growth. They are now looking for a strategic HR member to develop and build their Talent Management function.
Reporting to the Talent Management Manager, you will be part of the Centre of Excellence and drive Talent Management initiatives across the group. Working closely with the HR Business Partners, line managers and other HR functions, you will be responsible for organization wide development matters which include, but are not limited to succession planning, HiPo identification and development, talent metrics and reporting, performance management reviews, and other development initiatives. You will be analyzing high volumes of data and working closely with business partners for any talent development related matters.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Psychology highly advantageous
* Min 4 years of relevant Talent Management/Learning & Development experience
* Past working experience with MNCs and large organizations
* Excellent analytical and project management skills
* Well versed with different L&D and Talent Management tools and frameworks
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for working with senior management
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to play a critical role in the company's people development initiatives. You will be working with a well structured HR team and with excellent team player mentality and partner with both local and regional counterparts to cascade organization wide Talent Management strategies across the group.