Talent Acquisition Specialist
Market specialist in the life sciences industry
Dynamic role in an innovative and dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is a market specialist in the health-care industry which provides sustainable solutions globally.
They have presence in over 50 countries and with more than 20,000 employees worldwide. As part of its ongoing commitment to growing the business in Asia, they are now looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a fast paced organisation that prides itself for possessing a culture of continuous growth and learning.
Reporting to the Global Recruiting Lead, the successful applicant will:
- Be a specialist on the full candidate life-cycle within the health-care industry
- Have the opportunity to manage key stakeholders
- Drive global best practices and operational effectiveness through process improvement
- Drive end-to-end recruitment strategies
- Pilot recommendations to enhance key metrics and performance measures
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 8 years or more experience in talent acquisition, in-house and/or agency environment preferably from life sciences/health-care industries
- Stable record in recruiting with an understanding of technical subject matter topics
- Strong communication skills
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders in China
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join an agile and dynamic renowned health-care environment. The company is looking to grow their business, hence, they are looking for a pro-active and innovative individual who is eager to perform in a rapidly growing and sustainable environment.