- Be part of the global team
- Regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational IT consulting firm with presence in 8 countries and counting. In their next move to expand their footprints in Asia, they are looking for a capable recruiter to join them in driving employer branding and end to end recruitment activities.
- Manage the entire recruitment process for both fresh and experienced talents
- Proactively identify innovative and efficient practices and be autonomous in the entire sourcing process
- Support the management team in evaluating and selecting the right candidates and ensure the quality of the candidate experience
- Follow closely the evolution of key indicators (transformation rate, acceptance rate, no-show rate) to steer recruitment activity for Asia
- Proactively propose to the management team actions to be taken to reach our recruitment objective
- Work on development of the employer brand and on HR activities for the offices in Asia
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related majors
- At least 5 years of successful recruitment experience, preferably in Consulting firm
- Proven ability to adapt in various environments and have strong interpersonal skills
- You are result-oriented, a team player, and you are known for your sense of commitment and service.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate can expect a rewarding career within an inclusive and diverse environment. A competitive salary package on par with market will be extended to the right candidate.