- Fast growing environment
- Vibrant and fun culture
About Our Client
Our client is a hypergrowth start-up who brings techology to enhance the health and life of people across the SEA region.
- Work closely with HRBP and hiring managers in the Commercial and Regional Growth teams to deeply understand the organisation structure, priorities, opportunities and key business drivers to drive recruiting strategies across these teams.
- Partner with hiring managers independently to drive a consultative approach for market research and mapping, sourcing, assessment, selection and offer management in order to recruit top diverse candidates in a cost-effective manner.
- Be a trusted advisor and coach to business leaders on hiring the best talent and designing talent strategies to hire for commercial/growth roles across Southeast Asia.
- Build a robust talent pipeline through engagement with universities, companies, interest and network groups in the tech startup/healthcare industry.
- This is an individual contributor role, with potential to grow into a people manager.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 6 years of recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting for commercial roles preferably in internet industry.
- Proven track record with closing roles across all levels from entry/junior to senior manager level.
- Experience hiring across SEA strongly preferred.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a start-up, hyper-growth environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple requests and candidates simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively across all levels and demonstrate strong leadership, communication and influencing skills.
- Tech savvy and comfortable with GSuite and BambooHR.
- Comfortable with fast paced operations and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves" to get things done.
What's on Offer
The right candidate will enjoy a fulfilling career with an opportunity to step into people management position.