Talent Acquisition Manager | Swiss MNC | North location
About Our Client
Our client is the market leader in fragrance manufacturing industry, originally from Europe.
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialised or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Manage and guide development of corporate employment resource
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience as talent acquisition, both agency and in-house
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Excellent communicator
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources or relevant field
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join the market leader in fragrance industry. They provide great regional exposure and good work life balance.