Talent Acquisition Manager, SEA - FinTech
Global role covering SEA
Exciting role in an innovative and dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global FinTech company with close to a 100,000 employees globally. They specialize in providing online platforms which encompasses services such as payments, insurance, loans and wealth management.
With the growth of the digital age, our client prides themselves in synergizing and leveraging on new technologies to identify high-value opportunities, address critical challenges, and transforming the FinTech ecosystem of the world today. Leveraging on their internal economies of scale, they are able to be placed a step ahead in penetrating in to untapped markets.
They are experiencing exponential growth organically and inorganically, hence, there is a need within the team for a Talent Acquisition Manager, SEA to drive the growth of the organisation.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead (APAC), the successful applicant will:
- Be responsible for talent acquisition across SEA, covering more than 2000 headcounts
- Be a specialist on talent strategies, industry mapping and management of the full candidate lifecycle
- Drive end-to-end recruitment for roles within the region
- Partner with regional and global stakeholders for talent needs
- Be the point of contact for in-country recruitment teams
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 10 years or more experience in talent acquisition within the technology/financial services ecosystem
- Passionate to be working for a fast-paced, highly matrix organization
- Strong communication skills
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders in China
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a culturally innovative and global FinTech company. The company is experiencing organic and inorganic growth. Hence, they are looking for a well-presented, culturally dynamic and high performing individual who is eager to excel in a rapidly growing environment.