- Rewarding career opporunities
- International clients and portfolio
About Our Client
PageGroup has been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. Operating through three internationally recognized and respected brands: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel, we have the global strength to think and act beyond the boundaries of location or business function.
We are a B2B group within the 'information sales' space, serving most Fortune 500 organizations. We have an outstanding market lead in APAC. Singapore continues to be an important regional hub for most organizations though the landscape has changed dramatically in the last months - becoming more competitive and sophisticated. Our Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Human Resource, Digital, Technology, Legal, Engineering & Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Procurement, Business Support and Customer Service desks are well established businesses in the SEA region and is specialized across FMCG, Media, Fintech, E-commerce, Manufacturing, Engineering, Technology & Financial Services. As we continue to invest in this business, we are looking to hire new Consultants for our desks.
Reporting to the Manager for this business, the role will be responsible for sourcing and managing tech talents within the internet and high tech IT space, as well as some business development (for seasoned recruitment consultants applications)
The key measures of success in this role will be (but not limited to):
- Sourcing - be a key point of contact for the internal (HR) talent acquisition needs and source for the best talents in tech and new tech space
- Lead Generation - drive activities, events, meetings for the purpose of networking and generating leads that are commercial important for the business (for seasoned consultants applications)
- Key Account Management - we partner with most top brands with their recruitment needs for the Singapore market so this role will be responsible for managing some of these key relationship (for seasoned consultants applications)Engagement - use social media, events, cold calling as an engagement tool to drive new business development
- Closing - we are looking for someone with strong negotiation skills as this role requires an ability to close
The Successful Applicant
This is a role that requires a combinations of people skills and a sharp nose for trends in the tech space. We are looking for talents with the below skillsets:
1. strong communication skills
2. strong influencing and negotiation skills
3. fast-learner and updated with the latest tech trends or interested in what's happening in the tech space
4. creativity and strong pro-activeness in always looking and trying out new ways in sourcing within the highly competitive tech talent pool
5. past recruitment/talent acquisition experience could be a plus points, though not necessarily a must have
What's on Offer
This is a start-up desk focusing on servicing global tech/internet clients within Page Group (a listed company); hence you will be given both training, development opportunities and guidance that a well established MNC provides, as well as ownership and challenges that's unique to a new desk in tech. You will be able to have a fast progression plan.