- Growth Opportunities
- Exposure to latest technology stack
About Our Client
NCS is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,000-strong team across 49 specialisations, NCS provides differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities in digital, cloud and platforms, as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cybersecurity. NCS also believes in building a strong partner ecosystem with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation.
- Cater to designing of systems, implementation, testing, managing and maintenance of proposed systems;
- Closely work with Team Leader to meet required system delivery milestones;
- Responsible for technical documentation support to Project & Solutions Teams;
- Hand over as-built system documentation to Maintenance support team;
- Responsible to engage with back-line support and/or with vendor's support to diagnose and rectify technical problems.
- Assist in day-to-day operation of the System Delivery team;
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic, Information Systems;
- Atleast 3 years of relevant experience in server implementation / operation / administration for Vmware / Storage / Redhat / Windows;
- Should handle the customer facing role;
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Positive working attitudes and customer services oriented;
- Independent and goal-oriented with strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.