- Work on cutting Edge Technology
- Immense opportunity to grow along with the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a well established MNC with strong presence across the region they are looking to hire System engineers for some of the newly initiated projects.
As a System Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical documentation support to Project & Solutions Teams, as well as hand over as-built system documentation to Maintenance support team
- Engage with back-line support and/or with vendor's support to diagnose and rectify technical problems.
- Assist in day-to-day operation of the System Delivery team
- Carry out other technical related duties that may be required.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with minimum 4 years of experience in the role of System engineer. You will have hands on experience in virtualization technologies VM/hyperV etc.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great asset if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.