New headcount in an established MNC company.
Great opportunity and excellent learning growth.
About Our Client
Headquartered in United States, my client is a global technology powerhouse that provide world class energy systems, automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Their solutions and service spans across commercial, industrial, life science, marine, and the oil and gas market.
- Reporting to the Service Manager of System & Solutions division, you will perform Distributed Control System hardware and software configuration for Life Science and Marine/ Oil and Gas manufacturing plants.
- Interpret clients' requirements and provide technical advice and engineering application solutions during technical meetings.
- Perform installation, configuration, testing and commissioning of Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Manufacturing Execution System (MES) including interfacing systems to achieve smooth integration for Delta V system.
- Perform site troubleshooting to ensure equipment the solutions are in compliant with end-user internal requirements and ensure safe dissemination during project implementation at clients' sites.
- Execute all Factory and Site Acceptance Testing (FAT and SAT) to enable Distributed Control Systems implementation, streamlining operations to ensure total accuracy and efficiency.
- Coordinate and interface with third party vendors to ensure timely completion of systems configuration.
- Developed custom reports for process data summarisation and analysis
- Ensure timely completion of engineering documentation adhering to industrial ISO standard.
- Conduct end user trainings upon new deployments and enhancements.
- Experience in Delta V batch configuration DCS system is a plus point, however hands-on experience in industrial automation tools (PLC, SCADA, VFD) or other programming languages such as Ladder Diagram, Ogawa, Honeywell, Rockwell, Siemens, ABB, PLC programming etc systems are encouraged to apply for this role as well. Trainings are provided to employee.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Control or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experiences with good knowledge of Distributed Control System (DCS), PLC Programming or MES system. Training will be provided to new joiner who does not have DCS background.
- Candidate with more credible experience may be considered for Senior position.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to be exposed to DSC and lifescience industry, training will be provided.