SVP, Credit Risk Management (Commodity)
Global Commodity Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading trading companies in the energy market focusing on Gasoline and Crude Oil with presence in major of the economically powerful cities. They are expanding rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful SVP, Credit Risk Management.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the SVP of Credit Risk Management will be involved in:-
- New and existing counterparty assessment and analysis - including recommendations to management and traders on credit terms of trade.
- Structure and develop risk framework for the organisation to optimise business activities.
- Counterparty credit exposure calculation and monitoring.
- Managing a team of 8 credit analyst.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential SVP, Credit Risk Management should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce
- At least 10 - 15 year's of credit risk management within a commodity trading organisation.
- Comfortable with handling varied and complex data sets.
- Attention to details and the ability to work logically, quickly and accurately.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.