Supply Planning Solutions Lead Architect (SAP APO / Ariba)
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational manufacturing firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently setting up their CoE for SAP and other Business Application Services, as a part of this expansion, they are currently looking for an experienced SAP APO Architect to lead the team for design and implementation.
As the Lead SAP APO Architect, you will be managing a team of 4 direct reports covering Supply Chain, Procurement & Costing modules while reporting into the Global Lead for SAP Solutions. You will be responsible for :
- Providing detailed design specifications while maintaining application portfolios, developing strategies and supporting business reviews
- Designing and providing strategic solutions to strengthen SAP supply planning solutions (SAP APO)
- Analyzing upstream & downstream supply planning stages to recommendation solutions that improvise the full life cycle
- Providing strategic design and enhancement solutions to improvise and support the progression of procurement systems
- Overseeing successful integration of new procurement solutions with existing systems
- Designing and integrating product costing modules into existing environment
- Defining overall product strategy while providing project based product solutions
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will 8 - 12 years experience with at least 3 - 4 years relevant experience as an Enterprise Architect within Supply Chain solutions preferably in SAP supply planning solutions (SAP APO ) with proven track record of leading team of strong Solution Architects.
You will have knowledge of procurement solutions such as SAP Ariba / BravoSolutions / Zycus or Coupa . You will have knowledge of wider Core SAP solution landscape, SAP ECC in particular. Experience in SAP HANA is good to have.
You will have strong experience in Enterprise Architecture methodology such as TOGAF
What's on Offer
- Regional role
- Attractive salary package
- Leadership position