- Regional scope of work.
- Leadership and Decision-making role.
About Our Client
Our Client is a renowned global retail company that dominates the Consumer Products industry with presence in multiple countries and outlets and a customized e-commerce site. Our client aims to continuously cater and fulfil consumer's requirements in their ever-evolving product range hence they are seeking for a Regional Supply Planner to assist them and contribute in this area.
- To manage the supply function in order fulfilment, shipping, warehousing & store to ensure healthy inventory for product availability.
- To be in control of the supply replenishment needs based on demand and forecast, liaising with production line on supply capacity.
- To develop optimization strategies in ensuring flow of inventory and demand are on healthy guidelines.
- To be accountable for any new product introduction and entire product life cycle within each retail store.
- To implement data research on targeted market in identifying potential growth/revenue on product & pricing.
- To support projects and initiatives for visual merchandizing for the brand and their products.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Retail/FMCG Industry from a Supply Chain Planning background. Any exposure in working with government bodies related to sports / digital fitness brands / e-commerce / start-ups / consultancy or brand activation would be beneficial. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in negotiation and supplier management experience. You must possess very strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders; You also must have analytical skills and data interpretation in order to use these metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance. It would be a bonus if you are passionate in sports!
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.