Supply Planner with SEA Exposure
Newly Created Role!
Work closely with suppliers in Vietnam and Thailand
About Our Client
Our client is in the Food Manufacturing business with over 67 years in the industry, they have presence over 50 countries with staff strength of over 30,000 with over 30 brands. They are looking to grow their business in Asia and are looking for a Supply Planner for Asia.
Reporting to Head of Supply Chain, the main focus will be on Supply Planning for South East Asia.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with the Demand team in Australia to ensure supply meets demands.
- Manage the supply planning and execution of product supply from their suppliers in Vietnam and Thailand.
- Identify supply gaps.
- Delivery of short to medium term plans as part of the S&OP cycle.
- Inventory management on Packaging and Raw Materials.
- Implement Supplier Performance tracking.
The Successful Applicant
To excel in this role you should have 4 years of experience in Supply Planning within a complex FMCG or Manufacturing industry. You should be dynamic, proactive and collaborative as the team is lean. You should be willing to travel as this role encompasses 30% - 40% of travelling to Vietnam and Thailand.
What's on Offer
You will be in a company that offers great career progression for the employees.