Supply Planner Executive
Top Multinational Organization
About Our Client
Our Client is a Top Medical Device organization and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of innovative products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Supply Chain Planner to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be reporting into the Head of Supply Chain and will be responsible for the effective management & controlling of all facets of the Supply Planning, Inventory Planning and Logistics within the region. This is a strategic individual contributing position but you will also have to attend to the daily operational activities.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and execute strategies for the Planning functions - Supply & Inventory as well for the Logistics functions.
- Supply Planning through management of multiple Suppliers to ensure that Supply meets with Demand.
- To lead inventory analysis across all nodes in different regions.
- Manage phase in of new products and phase out of obsolete items.
- Timely data maintenance of inventory updates or status.
- Process improvement of the Planning functions to reduce cost and identify potential savings.
- Management of 3PL and performance KPIs.
- Project Management.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain and possess significant number of years of related experience in Supply Chain within Medical Devices industry. You must be a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to lead a team of operations staff and a hands-on leader with the determination to succeed. It is essential that you understand temperature sensitive products.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has great culture and opportunities for growth. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and incentive programme.