Supply Chain, Team Lead
Exciting Career Opportunity
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in providing automation solutions across a large sector of industries such as Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Chemical, Automotive and others. With a presence across the globe, they have a huge worldwide presence with significant market share in key global markets. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products and they are looking for an experienced end to end Supply Chain Lead/Assistant Manager to be an integral part of their business.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be handling the end to end Supply Chain processes which includes Purchasing, Order Fulfillment, Distribution and warehouse management. This is a people management position.
- You are responsible to drive the purchasing, logistics and capacity planning of the company ensuring the end to end cycle management of purchase order, logistics and shipment.Additional Responsibilities:
- Managing adequate inventory levels to fulfill sales demand.
- Conceive and define Project milestones, deliverable and timelines with Sales team.
- Identify project delivery risks and potential opportunities for the business which includes cost saving initiatives.
- Stakeholder engagement - internally and externally.
- Process improvement and risk management - identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Having an appreciation for end-to-end processes to provide solutions.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain and significant years of experience as a Supply Chain professional in the Manufacturing Industry. You are expected to work independently and with strong leadership experience and good communication skills.
What's on Offer
You will be in large Multinational Organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and quarterly allowances.