Supply Chain Manager
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is the leading provider of end to end supply chain services within the EMS/Electronic sector with a global presence across Europe, America and Asia. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products and they are looking for an experienced end to end Supply Chain Manager to be an integral part of their business.
Reporting to the Business Head, you will be handling the end to end Supply Chain processes which includes Purchasing, Order Fulfillment, Distribution and warehouse management. You'll be managing a team of 2. Knowledge in Electronics or Semiconductors suppliers and components is required.
- You are responsible to drive the purchasing, logistics and inside sales function of the company ensuring the end to end cycle management of purchase order, logistics and shipment.
- Managing adequate inventory levels to fulfill sales demand.
- Conceive and define Project milestones, deliverable and timelines with Sales team.
- Identify project delivery risks and potential opportunities for the business.
- Stakeholder engagement - internally and externally.
- Process improvement and risk management - identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Having an appreciation for end-to-end processes to provide solutions.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain and significant years of experience as a Supply Chain Manager in the Electronics/Semiconductor Industry. You are expected to work independently and with strong leadership experience and good communication skills.
What's on Offer
You will be in large Multinational Organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and quarterly allowances.