Supply Chain Manager
Exciting Career Opportunity
Top Multinational Organization
About Our Client
Our Client is an established Multinational Conglomerate with presence in major critical markets. The company intends to strengthen its portfolio to continue their growth and they are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth
You will be reporting into the Managing Director and will be responsible for the effective management & controlling of all facets of the Demand, Supply and Inventory Planning Operations in Singapore.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and execute strategies for the Planning functions - Demand, Supply & Inventory.
- Demand Planning through baseline forecasting and improvement of forecast accuracy.
- Supply Planning through management of multiple Suppliers to ensure that Supply meets with Demand.
- Management of inbound stock.
- To Develop and co-ordinate medium to long term planning processes, taking into account marketing and sales plans, plant sourcing strategies, and freight cost optimization.
- Process improvement of the Planning functions to identify potential savings.
- Client management and active Account Management of key client.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain and possess significant number of years of related experience in Demand, Supply & Inventory Planning within the Chemical industry. You must have an excellent track record in leadership roles and have done strategic implementation before. You must be a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to lead a team of operations staff and a hands-on leader with the determination to succeed.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future and a huge emphasis on a culture of quality. Working in this MNC can also shape up your CV and build your career. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.