Supply Chain Manager - Lifesciences Company
Supply Planning for APAC
Experience managing people remotely
About Our Client
Our client is in the Health-care and Life science industry with a history of over 80 years in the European market. They are expanding in Asia and are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to lead the growth.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain who is seated in Europe, the role involves the supply planning for APAC with strong emphasis on inventory control.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of experienced Supply Planners both locally and remotely.
- Manage Capacity and Master Production Planning for the various APAC plants.
- Inventory Management.
- Support the S&OP processes and challenge commercial on the demand numbers.
- Work closely with site planners and API planning team to ensure alignment and smooth flow of materials.
- Analyze current processes and further optimse the systems.
The Successful Applicant
To excel in the role you should have a 7-8 years of Supply Planning experience in a similar industry - Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Chemicals. As you will be leading a team of professional planners seated in Singapore and across Asia, you should have experience managing more than 2 people with remote reporting structure. You should be proactive in leading the team and passionate about your job. As the environment and culture is dynamic, you should enjoy working with people across teams.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a company that is growing. They place a huge emphasis on their people and as such has good employee benefits.