Supply Chain Manager (Impulse goods)
About Our Client
Our Client is a well-known global manufacturing company in the consumer product industry with more than 2000 employees worldwide. They offer a variety of consumer products to customer suited to their different needs. They are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to contribute to the business.
- Owns the S&OP cycle, demand and supply planning process for the region
- Working closely with distributors for sales forecast, demand planning and for any change reviews
- Understanding of business needs and carry out analysis of market movement on trend and shipment to add value to forecast accuracy, optimize inventory and of any improvement plans
- Managed Middle East & Asia's order management and shipments with distributors for best service and delivery results
- Working with production to plan on capacity and schedule to the need of your market
- Lead in product initiatives, develop execution plans and after-market reviews that encompass commercial, technical and market readiness checks.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for improvement on design and workflow, while ensuring product compliance with regulations
- Responsible for Asia Supply Chain data and provides insights for resource and sales planning
- Manages Asia order and SAP master data
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of Supply chain experience in demand & supply planning, project management and data analysis
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience in dealing with impulse consumer product will be an advantage for the fit to their nature of business
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
This senior leadership role exposes the successful candidate to a regional platform that provides tremendous opportunities for career growth and development. Our client prides itself on its core values, which emphasizes respect for individuality while driving continual innovation, fostering an environment that is highly rewarding to work in.