Supply Chain Manager - Global Retail Company
Energetic & Diverse Culture
Structured Career Progression
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the travel retail industry, with focus on comprehensive travel retail solutions from businesses to consumers. They are rapidly expanding in light of increased collaboration with strong local partners in the distribution and retail fields, which is why they are seeking for a Supply Chain Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
* To attain purchasing and supply chain targets of delivery performance, quality and cost .
* To develop optimal planning in SAP, implementation & continuous improvement of supply chain processes in collaboration with 3PL.
* To constribute actively in the development of best practices and process, driving efficiency and improvements across all facets of the business.
* To review and evaluate vendor performance and supply feedback on improvements.
* To ensure inventory level are managed according to compliance and target holdings to reduce risk and exposure.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics and have significant years of related working experience in the Travel Retail/FMCG Industry from a Supply Chain background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in negotiation and supplier management experience. You must possess very strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders; You also must have analytical skills and data interpretation in order to use these metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.