Supply Chain Manager with focus ion Materials Management
Located in the East
MRP Planning & Inventory Strategy
About Our Client
Our client is in the business of manufacturing of smart cards and chips. They are a global leader in their industry and are always looking at ways to further expand and improvise the business. As such, they are looking for a Supply Chain Manager focusing on Materials Management for Production.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, the role primarily involves the Materials Management of raw materials. (This role is located in the East)
Additional responsibilities include:
- Raw Material Planning and Forecasting of materials to meet production time lines.
- Management of 3PL company to ensure the smooth flow of incoming Finished Goods.
- Implement logistics network for inbound and outbound through APAC.
- Procurement of raw materials to meet production.
- Implement Process Improvements across Logistics (Warehouse Space Optimisation, Inventory Management) and Materials (On-time delivery, Material planning via MRP).
The Successful Applicant
To excel in the role, you should have a Degree in Engineering/Supply Chain with 6-7 years of work experience in a high volume mass production environment. Experience using MRP systems with APICS certification will be highly regarded. You should have experience working across regions as this role requires strong communication with their stakeholders globally.
What's on Offer
You will working within a business that has great employee welfare benefits with transportation across Singapore.