Supply Chain Manager (FMCG background)
Managing the end to end spectrum of Supply Chain
People Management role
About Our Client
Our Client is a renowned MNC that dominates the FMCG industry with presence in multiple countries. Our client aims to continuously cater and fulfil customer's requirements within the FMCG industry hence they are seeking for a Supply Chain Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
* Achieve the purchasing and supply chain objectives in term of delivery performance, quality and cost
* Responsible for the optimal planning using JDE, implementation and continuous improvement of supply chain processes in coordination with distribution centre.
* Lead, motivate and manage a team of supply planners, inventory controller and purchasers.
* Prepare and analyse supply chain Key Performance Indicators (KPI'S) (supplier service level, assortment efficiency)
* Be involve in various project and process improvement
* Ensure inventory level are managed according to inventory guidelines and target holdings to reduce risk and exposure
* Ensure key planning parameters are reviewed and a periodic basis in line with peak and promotional period
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the FMCG Industry from a Supply Chain Management/Operations background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in negotiation and supplier management experience. You must possess very strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders; You also must have experience in handling high volume of order to use the knowledge to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance. Additional knowledge of JDE would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
You will be working in an established MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.