Supply Chain Management Manager - Manufacturing Company
Located in an industrial area
Experience in inbound flow of raw materials to factory production is necessary
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Dutch MNC with worldwide presence since the 1800s. They have a strong brand name and are known for their career development. They are looking for a top talent to join Management team to lead the Supply Chain function for the business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the overall management of the Supply Chain team which hugely involves inbound and outbound movements of their products globally.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of 8 people from inbound and outbound team.
- Manage the flow of raw materials to the factories and to their contract manufacturer.
- Build rapport and manage the contract manufacturer.
- Manage external 3rd party logistics company on delivery to internal customers.
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the business - Procurement, Quality, Customers, Product Development and External Suppliers.
- Manage the end to end supply chain - planning and forecasting, inventory control and delivery to customers.
The Successful Applicant
To excel in the role, you should have a Masters or Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics within a Mechanical Manufacturing industry. You will need to be comfortable with frequent travels to Malaysia as you will be managing a contract manufacturer in that area. You should have more than 6 years of people management as you will be managing a team. Strong communication and the ability to work well with different nationalities is important as the culture is diversified.
What's on Offer
You will be in a company that handles large and complex products with suppliers and customers across the globe.