- Top Chemical Manufacturer
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent MNC that is a market leader in APAC, Europe and America with employees worldwide. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for a Supply Chain Lead to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the General Manager, the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing a spectrum of end to end supply chain functions which includes planning, customer service, distribution and logistics across various sites in Singapore. This is an Individual Contributor role based at their Corporate office in Singapore. Your experience in driving/implementation of ERP systems in the past would be an added advantage.
Your responsibilities include:
- To manage day-to-day supply and logistics activities to maximize the efficiency, reliability and timeliness of deliverables.
- You are responsible for maintaining and driving improvements to the core Anaplan model, which acts to connect planning across department.
- To allocate resources to meet targets in areas such as transit and delivery times; inventory levels; procurement, warehousing, and storage costs; and service standards.
- To Leverage business process knowledge and expertise in Anaplan area to drive business process improvements.
- To Transform and implement multi-dimensional structures to support business processes.
- Stakeholder Management
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Engineering and have significatn years of related working experience in the Chemical Manufacturing environment. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their effort to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.