Supply Chain Executive
Top Multinational Organization
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global MNC and has a market lead position in the Pharmaceutical industry, with a multi-billion turnover in worldwide markets. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge and products. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a Supply Chain Executive to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue to improve the value chain.
Your major responsibilities will involve managing the full spectrum of supply planning which includes inventory management, forecast accuracy and management of all distribution channel for on time delivery.
Your other responsibilities include:
* Order fulfillment and shipment tracking.
* Perform root-cause analysis and identify gaps for improvements.
* You will be responsible for material resources planning and to manage purchasing information and process updates through SAP.
* You are expected to be able to lead S&OP meetings with the commercial team to ensure accuracy of the forecast on a monthly/quarterly basis.
* Extensive Stakeholder engagement.
* Administrative responsibilities, coordination and ad-hoc support.
* Lead S&OP meetings with the commercial team.
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain or equivalent related studies and you must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Planning and/or Logistics with GDPMPS exposure preferred. Experience in Medical Services/Pharmaceutical sectors will be an advantage. You should also be strong with analytics as well as be sensitive to trends. Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. The company has great workign culture and takes pride in work-life balance. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.