Supplier Quality Manager
Great opportunity to be in a high growth expansion team.
Leadership role with potential chance to be successor for the business.
About Our Client
Head quartered in the United States, my client is a brand leader in the industrial and consumer electronics manufacturer that designs and develops high-technology fans across heavy industrial, aerospace, automotive, agriculture and commercial industry.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams (R&D, procurement and supply chain team, project etc) to develop new suppliers based for new product development activities.
- Interface with product development team to ensure alignment with overall quality plan.
- Lead business reviews with key suppliers on resolution of any quality, test or certification requirements.
- Provide immediate guidance on product and component quality requirements, drive issue resolution with suppliers, engineering R&D and manufacturing team.
- Responsible to rectifying actions to bring poor quality metrics back within acceptable values.
- Develop and standardize supplier quality management processes and tools.
- Drive product quality improvement through RMA activities, FMEA methodology, statistical tools (DOE, DFSS) and reliability prediction tools.
- Lead continuous improvement projects at suppliers for best quality practise.
- Facilitate end-to-end quality plan (development quality, industrials quality, supplier and resolve customer complaint in relation to quality issue) is in place.
- Proactively identify supplier risk and develop mitigation plan and ensure timely delivery of test results and high quality level of the final product.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with minimum 5 years working experiences preferably in heavy industrial, automotive, aerospace, lifting or consumer electronics industry.
- Experience in developing and standardizing supplier management processes and tools.
- Good knowledge of consumer electronics qualification and familiar with international certifications.
- Able to commit to 50% traveling within APAC region.
What's on Offer
Exciting and interesting role to work with a MNC and high technological products.